Hi, This is Shorouk!
That means sunshine 🌞 in Arabic!
I'm a Calgary based Software Developer & Notion Creator I'm also a language learner, a traveller and a full-time tech nerd. And most importantly, a chronic organizer, seriously, I'm the Monica Geller of my family and friends!
What I Do
Working with Shorouk has been the BEST so far on peopleperhour! I was hesitant at first, because she didn’t have many projects but after reviewing her website and portfolio I was convinced. As far as, timely, she was a 10 from 1-10; she quickly asked for details and started to work right away. She was prompt and offered insights, which helped because I didn’t know much at all, or understood. She paid attention to details and offered great advice on how to proceed and what I needed to be reputable and well represented online as a professional. Her work is AMAZING, I loved the website and blog she build. She went above and beyond to send me ppt so I could use later until I got the hang of using the website and such. She was the Perfect person for MY job and Highly recommend her, YOU WILL NOT Be Disappointed! will hire again, no doubt!
Thank you for making this template available. I have been developing a kitchen management system for the last few months and your system provided some great inputs to integrate into mine. I like the way you think; you have a very efficient and system oriented mindset. 😊
This is by far the best Notion template in my Notion workspace. I adapted it to learning Finnish and Swedish and it's such a game changer, I have everything I need in one place and it's fun learning with it.
Web Development Diploma
Bachelor's Degree, Computing and Information Technology
GPA: 3.92/4 Excellent with honors
2021 - 2022Integrated Solutions For Ports
Worked as a back-end developer building the API for the Civil Court System for the Egyptian Ministry of Justice using Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JPA and Oracle database.
- Designed, developed and maintained software to perform highly complex business functions.
- Collaborated with Solutions Architect to aid in the design of the system.
- Reduced endpoints response time by around 30% by implementing JPA Entity Graphs when applicable.
- Performed Internal testing.
2017 - 2021Afri-vision for Import & Export
Technical Support Engineer
- Built and maintained the company's website
- Was responsible for troubleshooting the root cause of hardware, software and network problems.
- Implemented solutions to technical problems faced by co-workers in other departments.
- Handled the Installation, configuration and upgrading of all business software and computer hardware.
2018 - 2019Arab Academy for Science& Technology
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Delivered Seminars and labs in the following courses : Object-Oriented Programming with JAVA, System Molding & Simulation, Database Systems, Problem Solving with C, Numerical Methods.
- Obtained materials needed for classes, including texts and other materials.
- Handing out assignments and grading papers.
Frameworks& & Libraries
- Spring Boot
Testing & Documentation
Version Control & Databases
- Oracle SQL